What happens in a Naturopathic Consultation?
Your initial naturopathic consultation is typically an hour long as your practitioner takes a detailed health history to obtain a broad understanding of your medical history, current symptoms, family history and health goals.
Your practitioner will also determine which additional tests are indicated to gain a more thorough understanding of your presenting symptoms and condition. Pathology testing can also be a valuable way of tracking your progress and health outcomes.
How can a naturopath help you:
- Functional pathology testing to identify the root cause of your existing health concerns, including:
o Salivary adrenal and hormone profiles
o DUTCH comprehensive hormone testing
o Organic Acids Test (OAT)
o MTHFR gene test
o Comprehensive thyroid profiles
o Comprehensive digestive stool testing / analysis and more…
- Support and natural treatment for anxiety and other mental health conditions.
- Gut and digestive health: IBS, bloating, reflux, constipation, indigestion etc
- Hormonal imbalances: PMS, irregular menstrual cycles, troublesome periods, pre-conception care; men’s health.
- Fat loss, weight management and ketogenic diet coaching.
- Adrenal health and stress support; fatigue and insomnia.
- Thyroid dysfunction; underactive/overactive thyroid; hashimoto’s thyroiditis.
- General dietary and supplement advice.