Why join a sleep workshop?
If you are expecting and want to learn practical tips and strategies for when your baby arrives then a Newborn Sleep Workshop is for you.
- How newborns sleep and what to expect
- How to swaddle and settle your newborn
- Setting up an optimal sleep environment
- Sleep tips and strategies to set your newborn up for the best sleep possible
Workshops for parents with babies (5-12 months) and toddlers (1-2 years) are also available for those who are experiencing sleep challenges or who would like to learn more about sleep at this age.
- What to expect
- Age appropriate routines, naps
- Optimal sleep environment
- Sleep associations and common problems
- Sleep tips and strategies for this age group
What is HypnoBirthing?
HypnoBirthing is a 5 week Childbirth Education Course for couples wanting an empowering and positive birth experience. This is a comprehensive course covering:
- how your body works and the hormones of labour
- breathing, relaxation & visualisation techniques for labour and birth
- strategies for your partner to support you through labour and birth
- optimal positioning and positions for labour and birth
- communicating with birth professionals
- creating a birth plan
For more information please contact Carla at Birth & Baby Hub or 0434 010 800